- Strategic Planning – Quick Tips (Reading time: 5 minutes)
- Strategic Planning – Executive Briefing (Reading time: 12 minutes)
- Strategic Planning – Annotated Bibliography (Reading time: 6 minutes)
- Setting Goals – Quick Tips (Reading time: 3 minutes)
- Effective Use of Committees: Quick Tips (Reading time: 5 minutes) General advice for working effectively with committees.
Edward Feser, Provost & Executive Vice President of Oregon State University, discusses how to prioritize projects and discusses using a workplan to ensure other projects don’t interfere with your larger goals.
Barb Wilson, Executive Vice President and Vice President for Academic Affairs at the University of Illinois, explains some of her strategies for developing effective fundraising partnerships.
Michael Loui on the Effective Use of Committees (3:08)
Michael Loui, Dale and Suzi Gallagher Professor at Purdue University, discusses the effective use of committees.