Taking the Long View
- Managing Up: Quick Tips (Reading time: 3 minutes)
- Managing Up: Annotated Bibliography (Reading time: 5 minutes)
- Succession Planning: Quick Tips (Reading time: 5 minutes)
Tips to help you think about how to identify, foster, and encourage potential young leaders and build institutional leadership capacity.
- Change Management: Quick Tips (Reading time: 8 minutes)
- Organizational Agility: Quick Tips (Reading time: 5 minutes)
Data and Managing Up (3:14)
Rob Rutenbar, Senior Vice Chancellor for Research at the University of Pittsburgh, talks about the use of data in discussions with decision-makers.
Managing Up (5:47)
Joan Dubinsky, University of Illinois NCPRE Business Ethicist and Consultant, talks about Managing Up, the ways to interact with those in higher positions of authority than yourself.