CORE Issues in Professional and Research Ethics
- L. Bezuidenhout & B. Rappert. (2012). The Ethical Issues of Dual-Use and the Life Sciences.
- M. W. Keefer. (2012). The Importance of Formative Assessment and Curricular Alignment in Professional Ethics Education: Some Practical Tools.
- D. Perry, M. C. Wallace, G. Perry, H. Curzer, & P. Muhlberger. (2012). Why is Ecological Ethics Necessary?
- K. D. Pimple. (2012). Authorship in Scientific and Academic Research.
- K. Shilton & D. Estrin. (2012). Ethical Issues in Participatory Sensing.
- P. A. Thompson & A. Burnett. (2012). Reproducible Research.
Other useful resources
- K. D. Pimple. (2013). Analysis of University Policies for Complying with NSF RCR Instruction.
Supporting materials for the analysis:
- The Role and Activities of Scientific Societies in Promoting Research Integrity. This report summarizes the proceedings of an April 2000 conference on “The Role and Activities of Scientific Societies in Promoting Research Integrity,” co-sponsored by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and the U.S. Office of Research Integrity (ORI).